Looking for a super fun popsicle paper craft for kids of all ages?
You and your children will love making this easy paper crafts project using only a few materials. It’s the perfect summertime craft and a great party activity too. If you have some colorful patterned papers or marbled papers lying around, grab them now and let’s start creating!
Here are the materials you’ll need for this project:
- Popsicle sticks
- Colored paper or marbled papers (you can make your own using the Craftorama Marbling Paint Art Kit)
- Googly eyes
- Round corner puncher (optional)
- Cut out a popsicle shape on a piece of paper and trace it on your colored paper.
- Get your scissors and carefully cut the outline. Once done, you can use a round corner puncher, but this is optional. Your popsicle craft project will still look awesome without rounding the corners of your popsicle.
- Attach a popsicle stick to each of your cut outs.
- This is the most fun part! Glueing the googly eyes. Get a pair for each of your popsicle.
- Glue them onto each popsicle.
- Cut out a small half circle shape. This will be the mouth.
There you have it! An easy paper crafts project with colored or marbled paper!
Did you have fun making this? Make sure to share this with your friends so they can have fun too!
If you haven’t tried making your own dazzling and unique marbled papers, what are you waiting for? Grab a Craftorama Marbling Paint Art Kit today to get started.
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST