Summer bucket lists are great for making sure your kids are entertained this summer. Sometimes it’s hard to think of something that will keep your children busy so we’ve prepared this summer bucket list free printable so you won’t run out of ideas.
Summer is all about fun, exploring and trying new things. For children, it’s an especially exciting time for them. If you’re looking for ideas to try this summer with your kids, we’ve got you covered. It’s not a long list, so even younger kids can do it.
Alright, now on with the list!
- Have a picnic with the whole family. You can even help prepare the food for the picnic.
- Go to the beach or go swimming
- Fly a kite
- Watch fireworks
- Make your own popsicles. How about trying watermelon popsicles or peaches and cream? Yum!
- Jump on a trampoline and have your family take pictures of you. Print them out and put them on the fridge or on your bedroom wall.
- Make colorful marbled paper and make beautiful paper craft projects like this candy bag and lantern. Making marbled paper is easy! Craftorama Marbling Paint Art Kits contain everything you need to make your own. It’s super fun!
- Start a journal and write about your summer adventures
- Make an outdoor fort. Remember, it doesn’t have to be complicated. Simple can be magical.
- Learn how to make your own felt plushies. These beginner-friendly sewing kits can get you started in no time! They also contain everything you need to make 8 felt plushies to decorate your rooms or give to a loved one.
- Blow bubbles. You can buy a bubble mixture or you can even make your own with 1 part washing up liquid mixed in 4 parts water.
- Finger paint. It can be a bit messy but it’s loads of fun!
- Play flashlight tag. It doesn’t need to be too dark to play this game. Find a place at home that isn’t well lit, get your flashlights ready. It’s like playing tag or hide-and-seek but much more fun.
SHARING IS CARING
Want others to have a fun summer too? Share this with friends and family so you can do it together!
And don’t forget to pin this on Pinterest so you can do it again next year!