Are you looking for easy Easter paper crafts? Here’s one your kids will be proud to make themselves! This fan flower is a great Easter gift for family and loved ones. It’s fun, easy and requires just a few materials.
Here are the materials you’ll need:
- Colored papers
- Marbled paper created with the Craftorama Marbling Paint Kit
- Washi tape/ adhesive tape/ stapler
- Cut a square piece of paper, 6 cm on each side.
- Fold it as shown below.
- Using a pencil, draw a curve like the one shown above and cut.
- Open the paper up and cut a small circle for the center of the flower.
- Get your marbled paper. Fold about 1 to 2 cm of paper up on one edge of the paper. Fold it again in the opposite direction. Repeat this until the entire paper has been folded.
- Secure about a third of the paper with washi tape. You can also use adhesive tape or a stapler to do this.
- Glue the paper flower on the top part of the fan. Cut out a heart shape on a piece of paper and write your personal message.
There you have it! Wasn’t that easy?
We’d love to see what you create! Tag us on social media!
Yes! You too can create amazing marbled paper with your children! Grab a Craftorama Marbling Paint Kit today!
Want to save this for later? Pin this: